Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Motivation

I now know of 11 people that have either given birth in the last 2 months or are pregnant. To be honest, it is just motivation for me to keep going with my diet. I have plateaued. I want FRENCH FRIES!! I want FRIED DILL PICKLES, or anything fried for that matter. But, if I look at a fry, I say, "that fry wont get you any closer to your dream". I am telling you, it is the best motivation in the world. #1 is the desire for a child #2 is seeing and being around other children They are such a joy.
I do get hurt, so I dont want to go all Pollyanna on ya'll. I do get hurt when things in this infertility battle do not go as planned. Actually, NOTHING so far has gone like we thought. But it brings me peace when I can hear a child laugh or get a hug. All children are such a blessing.

SO here are the diet stats:
-12 pounds
no fried food (have wavered once since Jan 25)
eating as many fruits as I can in a day (usually 2-3)
Walking everyday (thanks to my furbabies that bug the snot outta me until I get up and go)
Drinking tons of water

I am at a plateau right now. Hoping that the hard work will pay off when I hop on the scale the next time!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Keep up the great work, Hollie! Reaching a plateau is so tough. Wish we could be work out buddies!