Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, April 4, 2008

Feelin Good

Hi ya'll,
Im feeling better since my last post. Not so gloom and doom. Focusing on 4:30pm so that I can go home and enjoy a weekend of rest. Angel is working, but thats okay. Its good for me to piddle around by myself. I set my own pace. I can listen to my music, read, whatever. But I usually end up cleaning SOMETHING. I shoo the pups outside, they hate the vacuum, and clean. Sometimes that is the best thing for me to do to clear my mind. Is that CrAzY? It has a sense of accomplishment to it. When you are done, its nice to look at a dog hair free area.

Ya'll have a good one,
~H

1 comment:

Soapchick said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Have a great weekend!