Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, September 29, 2008

Humbled and blessed


That is the only way to describe this feeling. I am amazed that my OHSS is being kept at bay. I'm amazed that I made it to the day I had been dreaming about for so long, TRANSFER DAY! I'm so thankful that we had not only 2 beautiful embies to transfer, but we had 6 to freeze! I'm so blessed that Angel has really been an amazing man, husband, and friend in the last few weeks. I'm most blessed to see God working so boldly in our lives right now. Leaves me at a loss for words....

I used to think that all this was work. For me, now, I see it as a journey. One that I am thankful that I have taken. I'm glad its behind me, but better having experienced it. If the outcome is positive, of course I will be overjoyed! If it is negative, I will cry 'til the tears won't fall anymore. Either way, I'm just blessed to be where I am right now, right this very minute. I'm loved, I'm healthy, and I am happy. I feel like I got my degree in IF! The cap is being tossed as I type!



Thanks to all of you for your help and encouragement. It has all meant so much. After each step, I just had to rush to get to the blog to tell all my pals about what happened. Thank you isn't enough.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I am so happy that you are happy! I am so relieved that OHSS has been kept to a minimum. I was really worried about that for you. I am so happy that you had 6 to freeze and 2 to transfer! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!