Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I finally did it!

I bit the bullet and finally took a step in the right direction yesterday. Getting my health back into order is TOP PRIORITY! I finally went to see the "Fat Dr" and am now on the road to losing the poundage that has blossomed around my mid section. This is NOT BABY weight... This is my coping weight after baby was born. So Im owning it, all myself. So its NOW TIME TO SAY GOODBYE (nah nah nah nah...) to my butt in the front!
This will take awhile, but I believe Im now motivated to do this task. Im going to tackle it much as I did the first time. I have a reason to do it, not just for myself, but for my FAMILY. Here starts the most likely year long journey to get my weight under control. I'm ready to wear some decent clothes and feel BETTER. Im hoping that my enthusiasm continues....
I have fought for 6 years for a baby, why can't I keep fighting for myself? TA DA! I have found my new mission to take the place of my IF mission. I have some fight left in me, I think ;o) This is also me getting back to my life with my new family. I've been in a fog for 11 months. The baby fog has lifted, life is to resume... NOW!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Inspired by your go-gettum attitude! You can doooo it! Here cheering you on! Wish we could go for walks together with our little guys!

The Blessed Barrenness said...

You GO girl!

Jessica White said...

Good for you! Good luck!

Chelle said...

YAY!!!!

(I read this post a while ago and didn't have a chance to comment, but hope you still have your momentum!!!)

GO, GO, GO!

Anonymous said...

Oh Hollie! Best of luck to you! I'm inspired by your willfulness and determination that I can feel through your post. GOOD LUCK and post often!!