Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, February 21, 2009

On my way...

To the first baby shower that I can go to and not feel LEFT OUT! HA! Praise the LORD!

Thursday, we had a bit of a scare. I had some pain in my left side. So off we went to the clinic, really rushed. When we got there, we saw our little bubble. She said my endometrium looks absolutely beautiful and so does the yolk sac and fetal pole. She wasn't upset about not seeing more, because it was too early. So I had blood drawn on Thursday. They don't think its an ectopic, but won't know for awhile. They said it is possible to have ONE in the uterus and One in the tube. But the pain hasn't gotten worse. They do think that since my uterus is slightly tilted to the left, that it could be moving and stretching some old endometriosis scarring which is what is causing the pain. Okay, I can live with that. So if it gets worse, back I go again. But so far, so good.

Friday, very late in the afternoon, they called and said my beta #3 is 8192 and is looking beautiful. (Praise the LORD Halleluyah) My estrogen looks good, but my progesterone is dropping. It was 19 now its 9. I swear I'm taking my meds, they ALWAYS ask. But I'm taking C.rin one so it doesn't show up in blood serum, which is what they measure. We talked about alternatives and I told them AGAIN what happens when I take PIO. I'm highly allergic to ANY kind and have high fevers (103 degrees) and fist sized welts on my backside. Not an option. Fever could hurt the bubble too!! So I think they might try another kind of vaginal P4, endo MET_ rin. I had a discussion with them earlier in the week that (TMI) I didn't think the Cri stuff was "staying in" like it used to. They told me to walk around after application instead of laying down afterward. ?? I tried it, didn't see a difference.

Well I'm off to a Baby Brunch. Thank you all for your prayers and support, I can't tell you how much it has meant to me.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I'm so very happy your pregnancy is going well. You are blessed, indeed. Enjoy the shower and being one of the "in" group! Soon enough, it'll be your shower.

Soapchick said...

I'm so happy for you Hollie!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jendeis said...

Yay! So glad that everything seems to be going well.