Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Houston- We have a heartbeat!

Yes, today, I saw our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was nothing short of a miracle. Angel was there to share in the excitement with me. Now after this rush, I need a serious nap!

Still don't know how the P4 is looking today, but will await the phone call this afternoon. If all looks well, I don't have to go back until NEXT Friday for another ultrasound and blood work.

Thanks for the prayers, keep em comin!

5 comments:

Soapchick said...

Awesome news!!!

Chelle said...

Oh Holly that's wonderful!! I am so happy you and Angel got to share that special, special moment.

Cheers to more special moments!

Patricia said...

What a thrill, congratulations! Still praying for you and your baby.

RBandRC said...

Fabulous news! YAY!

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Squeeee! I am so excited for you both!