Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Freaking OUT

Okay, I can take it. Does anyone think my numbers are low? 38.5 , 7 days past a 6 day transfer? I can't find anyone on Mr Googlie that had a Beta that soon. I'm driving myself nuts! I think I'm giving in to my "stinkin thinkin" instead of staying calm and relying on God to take care of this. Angel is all like, "The nurse said it was fine. They don't even want to see you for another week". Okay. So my mind says its ONE beta! I just want to know what ya'll think? Its okay, I can take it if you think the numbers aren't good.
See what happens when you leave me alone for a day!! Its CrAzY talk!! Oh yeah, by the way, no more bleeding and cramping isn't as intense, and comes and goes.
Thanks ya'll for your input.

3 comments:

Soapchick said...

I think it's kind of early still. Don't panic, just try to be calm and relaxed - I know it's difficult, but really try!

juliane2004 said...

Sounds like that number is fine. "7dp6dt" is equal to 13dpo, as far as I know.

There's this webpage that graphs your HCG levels to see if they are average, low or high. Here it is:
http://babymed.com/Tools/Pregnancy/hCG/Default.aspx

Type in 38 (not 38.5 - it doesnt like decimal points) and "13" as the day of first beta. Then make up a number, like 80 for the 2nd beta (and 2 days between tests), just cause it needs that 2nd beta (even if it's made up).

After you click on Calculate, you can see a graph, and the value of 38 at 13 dpo is perfectly normal, right on par with the green 'average' line. Good luck :)

Chelle said...

HOLLIE!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!! YAY!!!!! I think the beta is fine! I let out a loud "YES!" When I read your blog!!!!

I am SO STINKING THRILLED FOR YOU!! ((BIG HUG!))