Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, December 4, 2008

didja ever think...

Hey Ya'll! Tgiving was good, turkey and all, YUM! AF (aka Mildred) showed yesterday. I was so tempted to call the RE and say, "I'm Day 1". But then I'm trying to stick to our original plan of waiting until January. I think it will be for the best. Give us some time to save up for the FET. I've got to save some leave time from work, some money from my paycheck, and some of my sanity. Each cycle takes so much out of you, but here I go, preaching to the choir. I feel like I'm gearing up for a big expedition, and to some extent, I am.
In the mean time, here are some things that I've been thinking about off and on. Start each sentence with "DIDJA EVER THINK..."

1- It would take this long?
2- It would hurt this much?
3- You would be "the last one"?
4- You could hear the word "negative" and not cry?
5- It would cost this much?
6-It would consume your life this much?
7- your dreams wouldn't come true?
8-you would yearn for something so much, it was physically painful?
9- you would give yourself a shot of ANYTHING?!
10- It would take this much courage to go through each day?

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I wonder if we'll ever not feel compelled to make a phone call about our cycle days. Weird.

And your didja evers...

Even after all this time, after all these years, after all these trys. I am still amazed to answer No to every single one of them.

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I hope it's leading into a wonderful Christmas, as well.

JJ said...

Quite a list...and Ive felt each one.
Thanks for your email to let me know how youve been. Im starting to think great things for January! xoxo

Unknown said...

I am living each of your didja evers! I've cried so much I think I could sail away in all the tears. Hope the FET is what you need!

Chelle said...

I am happy that you at least get to do an FET this time... SO much easier.

I was screaming no to every didja ever!! It totally sucks.

I am happy that you had a good Thanksgiving. Are you all set for Christmas? I'm totally behind this year!