Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok, there might be more

Picture this. I go to get lunch. I decided to have a nice picnic outside, enjoy some of this wonderful fall weather. I set up my sandwich, all comfy.... the phone rings. Its THE RE's OFFICE! What are they doing calling at 1:00pm? Something must be wrong. I let it ring 3 times, I don't know if I want to pick it up. I did.
Short story LONG.... my beta is 128! OMG! Is that good? I'm 9 dp5dt. I'm pretty knowledgeable about things IF, but I've never made it this far before. HELP!
I've been bleeding since Saturday. Spotted on Friday. Evidently this is not the norm, but not too uncommon. SO I go back on Thursday to see if it goes up. I'm not saying the "p" word.... might entertain the idea after Thursday.
Maybe one of the embies can hang on through all that bleeding.??? Anyone have any ideas? They said there could be a lot of reasons why I've been bleeding. I haven't done too much looking on the internet. Haven't had time. They increased my progesterone. Only thing we can do is wait and see. I guess it could be some sort of hemorrhage? Eh, I'm not speculating yet. Just enjoying this feeling.
Biggest question I've got right now is, "Why did you ever doubt that God could do this?" I did. And biggest lesson learned from this? Don't listen to your gut, HOLLIE!! Do all your meds like you are supposed to and JUST DO IT!
I thought about donating a poster to the IVF section of the RE office. I could be the face of the campaign for FOLLOWING THE DRS ORDERS!!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

OMG Hollie! I have no idea what a beta number is supposed to be since I haven't made it that far either! I think it is good though... I think you might be... you know... the p word! OH! I am on the edge of my seat for thursday's results!

Soapchick said...

Oh my gosh,I hope you hadn't stopped taking your progesterone!! My fingers are crossed and I am saying major prayers that your beta goes way up!!!