Isaiah 40:31

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling better

Hi Ya'll. I'm feeling better. Angel worked this weekend, he is an RN in the ICU. I had the quiet house to myself. I slept until 11am on Saturday. I haven't done that in years. I think I was just drained. Then Sunday, I enjoyed a lovely beverage (actually 2) by the pool, in the sun, with some good adult conversation. AHHHH that was awesome! BONUS- I didn't get sunburned! Got in the water long enough to dive off the board, swim to the shallow end and get out! WHO KNEW the water in MAY was going to be that CHILLY! Brrrrr
Thanks to all that commented. You helped me immensely. So, now we've got to think about adoption stuff and me going back to pshrink. Lots to ponder. My first goals are to have a fantastic 3 day weekend with Angel and some friends. So, I think I might have a slight hiatus. Hey, IF will be there when my brain gets back into it, right? uh huh Breaks are good, and Im looking forward to mine. ~H

2 comments:

Happy said...

So many decisions to make. Starting a family shouldn't be so difficult.

Soapchick said...

Glad you are doing better. I hope you had a nice 3 day weekend! Just take it a day at a time. Be grateful for today - even the simple things - the sunshine, the robins flying around, etc. When I was severely depressed a few years back it helped when I brought life back down to the simple pleasures.